Pool Party - Varney/Hall
Time & Location
About the event
Thank you for booking a pool party at North Severna Park Community Pool! Please read the information below.
Pool party fees:
$75 deposit, due at booking
$2/non-member guest over the age of 2 and under the age of 60, due no later than 2 days prior to the party.
Pool party fees are non-refundable. If the pool is closed due to inclement weather during the time of the party, you will be given the option to reschedule your party at a later date.
By booking a pool party at North Severna Park Community Pool, you must agree to the following conditions:
- Abide by the rules as set forth by the North Severna Park Community Pool and will comply with all requests made by the Lifeguards on duty.
- Have all guests behave in an orderly manner while on Community property. If the behavior of a guest becomes unruly, the Lifeguard has the option to evict that person from the pool grounds.
- Remain on the pool premises for the duration of the party and to ensure that full and complete supervision for all children in attendance is provided.
- Pick up the pool area of all waste material left by the members of the party and dispose of it in the trash receptacles provided.
- Ensure that all guests respect the rights of other pool members who are using the facility during the party.
I have read and agree to abide by all of the rules mentioned above and those set forth in the North Severna Park Community Pool rules.
- Pool Party Guest$2$20$0